Terms and Conditions for Admission to B.Ed. Course, 2022-24
Terms and Conditions for Admission to B.Ed. Course, 2022-24 Admission to B. Ed. Course in Sponsored Teachers’ Training College, Purulia will be made through ‘Online Admission Procedure’ only. No form will be issued in this respect and hence acceptance of any form by hand does not arise. The terms and conditions of ‘Online Admission’ has been described in the following paragraphs which an intending candidate must go through carefully and if the same is acceptable to him/her, only then he/she may proceed for Registration, that is obligatory including successful submission of prescribed Registration Fee.
1. Definition of Terms & phrases :
- College: The Sponsored Teachers’ Training College, a NCTE recognized co-educational Teacher Education College for Secondary level teachers, offering B. Ed. degree.
- University: The West Bengal University of Teachers’ Training, Education Planning and Administration, Kolkata under which the college is at present affiliated.
- Course: The college is offering 2-Years B. Ed. Course, as per NCTE (Norms and Procedure) Regulations, 2014 to both pre-service (fresher) and in-service (approved by Govt. of West Bengal and duly deputed) teachers.
- Applicant: A person having eligibility as per NCTE norms applying for admission in to this college for obtaining B. Ed. degree.
- Deputed: Duly eligible (as per Govt. Order) person(s), serving as approved teacher in a Govt./Govt.-aided/Sponsored Secondary School, teaching in class V – XII, duly deputed by the concerned School Authority and the respective District Inspector of Schools (under which the School is controlled), wants to apply for admission to B. Ed. Course in the session 2022-24.
- Fresher: Duly eligible (as per NCTE Norms) person(s), not serving at the time of application or will not serve from August, 2022 to till completion of the B.Ed. Course in any school under any Board as a regular /contractual/part-time/para teacher/guest teacher, wants to apply for admission to B. Ed. Course in the session 2022-24.
2. Eligibility: Candidate(s) with at least 50% marks, in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PwD) either in the Bachelor Degree and/or in the Master Degree in Mathematics/Science/Social Science/Language. Bachelor in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks in aggregate or any other qualification equivalent thereto is eligible for admission.
3. Intake capacity: 50 (Fifty) for the session 2022-24.
4. Reservation: The reservation of seats for Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Person with Disability (PWD) are as per the rules of the Govt. of West Bengal. A relaxation of 5% marks in aggregate is allowed for SC/ST/PWD.
5. The college does not take any amount for filling up form. Please beware of any middle man. For any query please contact College Office directly or through email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. The detailed course fee including admission fee, divided under various heads, will be notified on the college website.
7. The prescribed admission fee has to be paid as per schedule of the college without fail; otherwise, his claim for admission is liable to be cancelled.
8. The course fee including admission fee be refunded, if situation arises, as per guideline of the state govt. and UGC.
9. The application will not be considered as complete unless required information is filled up within specified time-limit for filling in the application form.
10. The norms set by the NCTE, the Govt. of West Bengal and the WBUTTEPA, Kolkata regarding admission to the B. Ed. Course for the session 2022-24 will be followed.
11. No one can register his/her name more than once as an applicant. Once you register yourself on the admission portal of the college website (www.sttcollege.org), you are deemed to have agreed to the terms and conditions set forth by the college. If you do not agree with all these terms & conditions and rules of the college, you must not apply to the college for admission through this website.
12. The details provided during ‘Online Application’ could be edited once only up to final submission of application. Hence, go through the information provided in detail meticulously, so that no inherent error is lying with the same. Make sure and doubly sure about this while submitting ‘click’ button.
13. Read the Admission Information Brochure carefully and follow the instruction for filling up the ‘Online Admission Form’ including its successful submission.